Ok so we all know that there are rumours galore about the new iPhone either named iPhone 5 or just iPhone who knows but the rumours are saying a September is when apple will be coming out with the new iPhone lets hope it looks ok other then what is out there now.
I hope it looks good because it will be a waste if it looks like what is going on out there on the World Wide Web it doesn’t look all that incredible but then again Apple has been able to hide things till they really come out.
I love my iPhone 4 and it has lasted me almost 2 years bumps, drops and smashes it still oes hard and strong.
Along with the iPhone 5 iOS 6 should be coming out very soon and from what I have seen so far (running iOS 6 on my iPad 2 and iPhone 4) and I can ah that I am liking it very much.
Some features I like are these
1. “Do Not Disturb” which allows you to setup times when you do not want to be Disturbed so incoming calls etc are muted.
2. “Bluetooth” is now in the main Settings app no need to go Through General to turn on and off
3. Integration with “Facebook” and “Twitter”
4. “Maps app” is so much better it takes a lot less time to load over 3G (3D cities on iPad 2)
5. “Phone app” has brighter colours some might not like it but I do
6. “Facebook” and “Twitter” better integration with Contacts app
7. “Safari browser” when in Landscape Mode allows you to do full screen with Forward and Backwards buttons also has share button upgrade with ability to send via SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Air Print, Copy, Bookmarks, Add to Reading List and lastly Add to Home Screen
8. The Clock on iPad is so much more defined and gives better lookout for the day with Alarms also Stopwatch and Timer have a new great look
That’s about it at the moment but can’t wait for it to be fully available will be interesting to see if any other weird fun features arrive.
I hope the iPhone 5 comes out soon because my contract ends soon and I am in need of a new phone lol plus I think Siri might be a welcome change as iPhone 4 and iPad 2 users got the screw over wipers it come down to Siri not being available iPhone I can see why but not iPad 2!
Anyway that’s about it for now.